Part Extract MX-CP 40
The MX-CP 40- partially extending rails offers a high load capacity. Depending on the length, it is fastened by 2 or 3 M6 countersunk screws located in the middle of the U-profile. The inner rail is fastened by 4 or 6 M6 threaded holes.
- High stability: The rails are designed to have a maximum bending of 1 millimeter per meter at full load.
- Excellent running properties: Our telescopic slides operate reliably, precisely and silently
- Long service life: Despite high loads, Miluxor rails run smoothly for many years
- Load capacity: Up to max. 225 kg (per pair)
- Material: C45, Aluminium or stainless steel
- Extension length = half installation length
- Overall length = installation length + extension length
- CP- Partially extending rails
- Typ: MX-CP 40
- Article no. CP 40
Due to the production in our own factory, individual drillings can be carried out according to the customer’s requirements and intended use. We only need information such as diameter and distance.
Our telescopic slides are used in a wide range of industries such as
- Industrial production
- Automated machine construction
- Vehicle construction
- mechanical engineering
- Rail transport
|Articel-No.||Installation length in mm||Load in kg*|
* Load per pair in extended position, even weight distribution and vertical installation.