Slots MX-ST 60
The guide is variable from 300mm to max. 3000mm. The MX-ST 60 slides is used to carry items in a designated guide. Depending on the length and weight, it is fastened using M6 countersunk holes. The slides is attached to the pallet or to the object to be conveyed by means of two central M8 tapped holes.
- High stability: The rails are designed to have a maximum bending of 1 millimeter per meter at full load.
- Excellent running properties: Our telescopic slides operate reliably, precisely and silently
- Long service life: Despite high loads, Miluxor rails run smoothly for many years
- Load capacity: Up to max. 230 kg (per pair)
- Material: C45, Aluminium or stainless steel
- Overall length = installation length + extension length
- Typ: MX-ST 60
- Article no. ST 60
Due to the production in our own factory, individual drillings can be carried out according to the customer’s requirements and intended use. We only need information such as diameter and distance.
Our telescopic slides are used in a wide range of industries such as
- Industrial production
- Automated machine construction
- Vehicle construction
- mechanical engineering
- Rail transport
|Articel-No.||Installation length in mm||Load in kg*|
* Load per pair in extended position, even weight distribution and vertical installation.